wiiac002 - This Wii signal to HDMI module is great for HD TVs or Telivisions with no analog inputs, as it will allow the Wii to connect to one of your HDMI inputs. The video quality is very good as this device converts the Wii signal so video is clear and vibrant and compatible with your Wide screen HD television sets. Wii 2 HDMI is a converter for the Wii console that outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p,PAL 576i). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your HDTV/monitor.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
- Works with DVI monitor
- HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i ,576i input.
- No power adaptor, no messy cords—just one HDMI cable.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
Click for Black Versiuon of this Converter
- Type: Switcher / Converter
- Dimensions: 75 x 35 x 15 mm
- Weight: 25 g (aproximately 1 oz)
- Power Consumption: below 2W
- Outer Material: Plastic
- Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI output Mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
- Input Connector: 1x Wii AV Multi Out Plug
- Color: White
- Output Connectors:
1x HDMI Connector
1x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 04 March, 2016.