n64pt32 - This thermal CPU paste improves the effectiveness of Nintendo 64 (N64) or Nintendo Gamecube (GCN) CPU Heat Sinks, or any other CPU, by thermally bonding it the CPU. This is especially effective in Nintendo Gamecube systems where excessive heat is known to cause problems in some models. This Metal Oxide Thermal CPU Paste Compound is a high quality metallic solution that helps to ensure maximum dissipation of heat generated by the Nintendo 64 or Game Cube CPU for optimized performance, greater system stability and longer life. It is also more effective than standard strictly silicon heat grease or CPU paste, providing optimum protection against CPU heat damage. Plunger applicator rather than a messy tube.
- UPC: 065030788847
- Operating Temperature:-30°C to 180°C (-22°F to 356°F)
- Quantity: 1.5g
- Thermal Conductivity:>1.93 W/m-K at 25 °C
- Thermal Resistance: <0.120 °C-in2/W at 25 °C
- Container: Plunger Applicator
- Size: Width 0.8 in [20 mm], Length 2.6 in [67 mm]
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 ounces
- Electrical Conductivity: Negligible
- Silicone Compounds 50%
- Carbon Compounds 30%
- Metal Oxide Compounds 20%
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 July, 2015.