- sgm0122 - Developed by ITL Co., Ltd. and Published by Taito America Corporation, "Sonic Blast Man II" was released for the Nintendo 64 (N64) Entertainment System in November of 1994. Sonic Blast Man II is a very rare 3rd-Person Perspective, Side-Scrolling fighting game that is getting harder and harder to find. The game scenario in this sequel is that Sonic Blast Man's brother Heavy Blast Man is once again up to no good in his quest to take over the earth. His minions are turning people into gruesome beasts that live to serve him. In this version Sonic Blast Man has help from two new sidekicks, Sonia, and Captain Choyear, and you can play as any one of them. The three-character team is a nice enhancement to the series as it brings variety (playing with different characters makes for great replay value) and challenge. This version features a undated full arsenal of weapons and special moves to make fight through the five stages much easier to cope with. The graphics are good, with large decent sprites, with detailed cityscapes and background designs. The sound is some of the best I've heard on the SNES platform. The effects are sharp, crisp and sound really on target, especially in the fighting sequences. The music is also quite good and fits the scenes well. If you liked the gameplay and control in the first game in this series, you'll love it here. All in all this is a great brawler, so if you desire a well designed SNES fighting game with a unique theme and a polished design, I recommend this one. Sonic Blast Man II is also known in some circles as Sonic Blastman 2. Pre-owned - Includes Game Only, no manual or instructions are included. Rarity Rating "A-" - Sonic Blast Man II for SNES game review by "Prince" NES Gamer.
- UPC: 020588010895
- Platform: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Region: NTSC
- ESRB Rating: "E" for Everyone
- Genre: Action / Adventure
- Class: Licensed
- Condition: Pre-owned excellent condition
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 June, 2015.